Territory & Hunting Camps

 

Hunting Territory: Our 1250 sq. mile guiding territory is a diverse mix of snow capped mountains, rolling hills, dense coniferous forest, meadows, lakes and rivers providing us with a area rich in natural resources and wildlife. 60% of our area backs into the rugged coastal mountain range of BC and is only accessible by float plane. The other 40% of our area is accessible by truck through a large network of Forest Service Roads. 

Hunting Camps: With 6 different camps to conduct our hunts from we ensure hunting pressure is spread out evenly through the territory ensuring proper game management. All Camps are located on lakes and offer spectacular views and true wilderness hunt experiences. 

Collins lake camp: Our base camp, comfortable accommodations for up to 6 hunters. This area offers great hunting for spring and fall Black bear and Grizzly bear as well as rut and late season Moose hunting. With access to 350,000 acres of huntable land, Collins lake is our largest area.

Nanika lake camp: Our main fly-in camp, comfortable accommodations for up to 4 hunters. This area offers great hunting for Mtn. Goat, Moose and excellent fishing. Nanika lake is 15 miles long and nestled snugly in the Mountains.  

Kidprice lake camp: Fly-in camp, comfortable accommodations for up to 2 hunters. This area offers great hunting for Moose and great fishing in the lake and below the spectacular Nanika falls. Kidprice is on the fringe of the mountains, its timbered rolling hills and massive valley are a moose paradise.

Atna lake camp: Fly-in camp, rustic accommodations for up to 2 hunters. This area is true remote wilderness offering excellent hunting for  Moose and Mtn. Goat. Atna's large valley and mountainous landscape are one of those areas that make BC a hunters dream.

 

Satellite Map of Guiding Territory

 

 
FB-button

NLO Updates

Jerry Benge of Texas with his BC trophy goat

Thankyou NLO for making my dream mountain goat hunt a reality. I've hunted with many outfitters, your expertise and professionalism make you 1 of the best, I hope to hunt with you agsin soon. Jerry Benge.

nadina goat hunt 2013 014